• Below is a model label example to help locate this information on your monitor.
• The manufacture date might be in date clock format. In this case, the arrow will point to the month of manufacture and the last 2 digits of the year are in the center
• Some are stamped in YY/MM YYYY/MM or YY/MM/DD format. Any of these formats would be followed by 2 letters
• The model # will begin with a MO, 49, or 08
• This information could be embossed into the plastic, stamped onto the unit itself or a sticker/label. Depending on the model, this information can be located on the back or bottom of either unit, and sometimes you may find it inside the battery compartment.
It can also be noted as a date clock. In these cases, there will be an arrow pointing to the month of manufacture with the last 2 digits of the year stamped on either side of the arrow.
**date clock = manufacture date**