You are using public airways when using an analog or digital monitor. Sound, video, and even conversations may be broadcast to other receiving devices. To protect your privacy, always turn the monitor off when it’s not in use.
These products comply with part 15 of FCC rules and regulations. Operation is subject to the following two conditions.
1. This device may not cause harmful interference
2. This device must accept any interference received including interference that may cause undesired operation.
This equipment generates, uses, and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular reception, which can be determined by turning this equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one of more of the following measures:
• Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna
• Increase the separation between the equipment and the receiver
• Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
• Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help.