- Never pick up a walker while the child is in it.
- Always check the height adjustment latch otherwise known as a safety button or locking mechanism, to ensure it is in the locked position before placing the child in the walker.
- Ensure the child is able to touch the floor with both feet.
- Do not use the walker if it is damaged or broken.
- Never leave a child unattended.
- Block stairs/steps securely when the walker is in use.
Let’s chat, visit us at https://www.safety1st.com/ Just click on the icon in the lower right hand corner and type ‘help’.